Cetaphil BHR Brightening Day Protection Cream 50gm.
Gently brightens the skin and protects the skin from sun damage.
3 in stock
The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Cetaphil BHR (BRIGHT HEALTHY RADIANCE )Brightening Day Protection Cream SPF15 helps protect against sun damage to prevent dark spots. It also helps to protect against sun damage to prevent dark spots. With 17 clinical studies it is extensively tested worldwide across 8 countries.
Product Features :
- Reduces dark spots and evens skin tone in 4 weeks without irritating or weakening the skin barrier.
- Helps protect against the damaging effects of sun exposure to prevent dark spots.
- Reveals skin’s inner radiance and protects against dryness with 24 hour hydration.
- With natural sea daffodil extract, proven to reduce the intensity and color of dark spots, acting in perfect combination with brightening niacinamide (vitamin B3) to even out skin tone.
- Gentle formula that quickly absorbs without leaving skin feeling greasy or sticky.
- Clinically proven to respect sensitive skin as it gradually and gently works to restore even, luminous skin tone.
- Using your fingertips, massage a small amount on face and neck in an upward circular motion, focusing on areas like the brow and jaw line which need more support. Apply twice a day or once a day in morning.
Aqua, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isoamyl P-Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Anhydroxylitol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Cicer Seed Extract, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Rhododendron Chrysanthemum Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Tricholoma Matsutake Extract, Xylitol, Xylitylglucoside
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 5 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|