The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
MOIZ XL cream contains Cetyl alcohol which is a moisturizer used to treat sensitive, dry and itchy skin. It has cleansing and moisturizing property. It prevents loss of water from the outer layer of the skin. This helps in relieving dryness and leaves the skin soft and hydrated. Dry skin is caused due to loss of water in the upper layer of the skin. MOIZ XL works by forming an oily layer on the top of the skin which helps to retains water in the skin thus keeping it hydrated.
- Moiz XL Cream offers following benefits to the patients suffering from Psoriasis and Xerotic eczema
- Rich emollient action
- Excellent skin moisturization with powerful moisturizers
- Excellent skin hydration with 4 NMFs including Hyaluronic acid
- Normalizes desquamation and prevents TEWL
- Repairs impaired skin barrier function esp. in Psoriasis and Xerotic eczema
Cetyl alcohol ? 2.65 % w/w, Stearyl alcohol ? 0.26 % w/w, Sodium lactate, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Hyaluronic acid, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol & Xylitol, Shea Butter, White soft paraffin, Light Liquid Paraffin, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, PEG-100 Stearate & Glyceral Stearate, Polyacrylate 13,, Polyisobutene & Polysorbate 20 , Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Di. Sod. EDTA, Perfume.
Direction for use:
Use this MOIZ XL as prescribed by your doctor. It is for external use only. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying.
|Country of Origin||India|