LaShield Fisico Matte SPF-50 sunscreen gel 50gm.
Provides protection against both ultraviolet a (UVA) and ultraviolet b (UVB) rays.
3 in stock
The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
La Shield fisico matte sunscreen gel SPF 50 is a physical sunscreen and free from chemical filters. It is dermatologically tested and safe for use in individuals with sensitive skin and those allergic to chemical sunscreens. Its broad spectrum formula with SPF 50+, boots star **** and pa provides superior photo protection from both ultraviolet a (UVA) and ultraviolet b (UVB) rays. Being water resistant up to eight hours, It offers long-lasting protection from uv induced skin damage such as sunburn, redness, tanning, pigmentation, ageing, inflammation, etc. Due to the presence of 25% micronized zinc oxide, La Shield fisico matte sunscreen gel SPF 50 is exceptionally transparent, and does not leave a white cast when applied to the skin. Suitable for all skin types, It is non-irritant and free from preservatives and fragrance. To be used by children, pregnant woman and lactating mothers under medical supervision only.
- Broad-spectrum sunscreen gel with Spf50+, boots star and pa offers superior UV protection from both UVA and UVB rays
- physical sunscreen and free from chemical filters
- Being exceptionally transparent, it does not leave a white cast after application
- Water resistant up to eight hours, non-irritant and free from parabens and preservatives
- Dermatologically tested and safe for use in individuals with sensitive skin
- Suitable for all skin type
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Vitamin E and Zinc oxide.
Directions For Use:
Apply LA Shield Fisico Sunscreen Gel on the face, neck, exposed area of the skin 20 min before sun exposure
Re-apply sunscreen after 2 hours or after swimming or sweating.
|Dimensions||00 × 00 × 00 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|