The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Enafix toothpaste is an anti-decay toothpaste specially formulated for prevention and control of dental caries. It helps to reharden the softened enamel, super harden the unsoftened enamel, and reduce the overall rate of acid solubility of enamel. Thus, it prevents and protects teeth against decay. Cavity is ongoing slow process damages your tooth surface thus harmful bacteria produce acid which dissolves enamel and creates holes in your teeth.
- Specially formulated for prevention and control of dental caries.
- Rapidly rehardens the enamel & prevents caries in children.
- Remineralizes and strengthens weak enamel in adults and elders.
- Highly beneficial to those patients who are at increased risk of caries, reduced salivary flow, dry mouth and patients with low levels of calcium and phosphate in their saliva’s composition.
- Improves the appearance of fluoresced teeth.
- Better alternative to fluoride toothpaste
- Safe for daily use for all age groups.
- Ideal Family Toothpaste.
Calcium sucrose phosphate, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Sodium lauryl sulphate and Silica.
Directions of use:
Brush your teeth thoroughly with Enafix toothpaste for at least 2 minutes twice a day or as recommended by your dentist or physician.
Do not swallow.
Use pea-size amount for children below 6 under adult supervision.
For dental use only.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Group Pharmaceuticals Ltd
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|