Elsenz Toothpaste 70 gm.
A fluoride containing bioactive glass called BioMin F that puts back lost minerals from tooth enamel and helps prevent tooth decay and care sensitive teeth.
3 in stock
The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Elsenz Toothpaste comprises fluoro calcium phosphosilicate which is an improved form of bioactive glass. Elsenz forms acid resistant fluorapatite and releases fluoride over a period of 8 ? 12 hours. This combined action of apatite formation and ion release makes Elsenz a unique toothpaste to use for remineralization.Builds a armour like protective layer on teeth. With Elsenz gum care toothpaste you can confidently eat and drink your favourite meals without sharp pain.
- Provides proven relief from the sensation caused by sensitive teeth and provides long-lasting sensitivity protection
- Useful for sensitive teeth like pain while having a cold, hot, sour, & sweet
- Promotes remineralization & prevents dental caries
- Maximum Protection from Tooth Decay & Sensitivity
- Elsenz Toothpaste is Armour for Teeth
- Puts back the lost minerals from tooth enamel
- Protect teeth day & night from the acid attack
Fluoro calcium phosphosilicate and Biomin F.
Directions of use:
Brush your teeth thoroughly with Enafix toothpaste for at least 2 minutes twice a day or as recommended by your dentist or physician.
Do not swallow.
Use pea-size amount for children below 6 under adult supervision.
For dental use only.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|