The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
GO365 Ointment, from Charak Pharma, is a combination of powerful Ayurvedic herbs with excellent pain-relieving properties. It penetrates quickly and stimulates circulation, thereby helping relax tensed muscles. Its active ingredients re-oxygenate the painful tissues and act swiftly to relieve you of pain.
Product Features :
- Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
- GO365 Ointment is a powerful Ayurvedic ointment which helps to reduce joints pains and muscular pains.
- It helps reduce – Back Pain, Neck & Shoulder Pain, Sprains, Joint Pain (Arthralgia), Arthritis, Tendinitis, Muscular Cramps.
- Easily absorbed when gently rubbed over the skin and stimulates circulation and helps relax stiff muscles.
- Its herbal ingredients like Capsicum oil, Camphor & Mint extract have anti-inflammatory properties; oils of Wintergreen & Eucalyptus help reduce joint swelling & pain and Deodar Oil & Nirgundi reduce pain and stiffness.
Camphor extract, Mint extract, Wintergreen oil, Eucalyptus oil, Capsaicin oil, Deodar oil, Nirgundi oil, Extracts of Oroxylum Indicum and Withania Somnifera
DIRECTION OF USE:
For external application only, apply to the affected joints or body parts.
Gently rub sufficient quantity of GO365 Ointment over the affected area, 3-4 times in a day
Do not apply over damaged or bruised skin.
Do not use plasters or bandages over the affected area after application.
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS / WARNINGS:
Do not apply on the open wound and over the sensitive membrane areas such as eyes, mouth & nostrils. If accidentally used, wash the area immediately with cold running water. If irritation doesn’t subside, consult a physician.
In sensitive cases, skin rashes and burning sensation can occur after application. In such case wash the area immediately with soap water and apply ice for symptomatic relief. If it doesn’t subside or in severe cases, please terminate the use of ointment immediately and consult a physician.
|Dimensions||00 × 00 × 00 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|