Tynor Walking Stick (Soft Top Handle)-Universal size. Code L-07.
A general purpose walking aid, which can be used by geriatric, weak patients, or can be used as post-operative rehabilitation aid.
1 in stock
The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Tynor Walking Stick is a general purpose walking aid, which can be used by geriatric, weak patients, or can be used as post-operative rehabilitation aid. Height adjustment feature ensures proper load bearing, comfort and correct posture. Available in silver, black and golden color.
- Comfortable hand grip
- Strong and durable
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Easy height adjustment
- Anti-slip pods
- The handle is scientifically designed to mimic the reverse hand anatomy, makes it extremely comfortable, ensures strong grip with uniform load bearing. Safety Lanyard allows free use of hand.
- Soft gel on handle top gives it a cushiony soft feel, enhanced comfort, reduced impact and shock transfer to user’s hand and better grip. It is latex free, non-allergenic, odorless and durable.
- High performance TPE Pod provides excellent traction, high wear resistance and high resilience.
- It is constructed from high strength aluminum alloy tubes, which are light in weight, strong and durable and have good weight bearing capacity. Anodized for long lasting, superior finish and perfect aesthetics.
- Max/Min adjustable height : 780/742±5 mm
- Weight bearing capacity : 110 Kg
|Dimensions||00 × 00 × 00 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|