The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Tynor Walker Invalid’s is a convenient device to allow the patient to be mobile even with the high degrees of disability, because of old age, nervous disorder, fracture, disease, injury etc. This is designed to provide side to side reciprocating natural gait motion with minimal lift off the floor surface. Ideal for users with limited strength or those that may require maximum stabilization.
Product Features :
- Provides perfect support to weak patient and strong body provides high load bearing capacity of upto 110 KG.
- Easy to shift between conventional & reciprocating mode. In reciprocating mode no need to lift the walker,natural walking action and two pods always remain on ground.
- Foldable depth of 10 cm ensures easy to carry, fold and transport.
- Anti slip and enhanced grip increases confidence of the user.
- It has a rigid steel frame which is very sturdy, durable and have very high weight bearing capacity. Strong riveted joints, strengthen the walker further. Nickel Chrome coating gives a long lasting superior finish and makes it rust proof. Double colored with stainless steel finish gives it a pleasing aesthetics.
- High performance TPE Pods provides excellent traction, high wear resistance and high resilience.
- Foldable with net height of 10 cm makes it easy to carry, easy to fold. It can be transported in a car boot or stored under a bed.
- Foam Hand grips are extra soft & comfortable, they ensure less fatigue. Accurate ht. adjustment with 1” increments for customized height of the walker.
- High quality workmanship ensures smooth adjustments and improved Aesthetics.
Width/ Folded depth : 52 cm / 10.0 cm
Height : From 79 – to 91.5 cm
Weight/ Weight bearing capacity : 3.3 Kg / 125 Kg
Easy to adjust height, easy to clean, light weight, excellent aesthetics,long functional life and durable.
|Dimensions||00 × 00 × 00 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|