The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Tynor Walker Boot Short is designed for rehabilitation after injury, fracture , sprains or surgery of foot, ankle or lower leg. The boots provide support to the ankle and leg without inhibiting mobility. They can be a substitute for cast or can be used in case of early cast removal. With a wider rocker bottom, these boots promote a natural gait, reduced plantar pressure, enhanced stability and comfort to the lower leg.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Provides rigid support and improved immobilization by use of customizable aluminum bars.
- Foam liner ensures comfort & perfect fitting of leg.
- Molded foot & rocker sole, promote early ambulation, improves gait and protects lower leg.
- Hook loop system ensure perfect grip and improved stabilization.
- Easy to use and clean, personal hygiene, long functional life and durable.
- For correct size please measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the inner ankle joint and refer corresponding size in size chart.
|Dimensions||111.6 × 81.28 × 21.59 cm|
Large, Medium, Small, XL
|Country of Origin||India|