Tynor Tennis elbow support. Code E-10.
Designed to help provide relief from generalized pain and tenderness in the forearm and elbow caused by repetitive strain injury due to strong grip or active finger movement.
The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
TYNOR Tennis Elbow Support is designed to help provide relief from generalized pain and tenderness in the forearm and elbow caused by repetitive strain injury due to strong grip or active finger movement. It’s quite often used by tennis players, golfers, racquet players, industrial workers etc.
- Effectively absorbs vibrations
- Breathable materials
- Customized targeted compression
- Soft and comfortable
- Reverse buckle mechanism ensure targeted pressure and customized, firm compression.
- Made from PUF fused, breathable fabric which has excellent aesthetics and durability. It improves comfort of the user.
- Silicon pad interface improves impact and vibration absorption. The nodular surface improves proprioception and healing.
- Nicely designed product, is smart, sporty and good looking.
|Dimensions||10 × 2 × 3 cm|
Large, Medium, Small, XL
|Country of Origin||India|