Tynor R.O.M. Knee brace-Universal size. Code D-10.
Controls and restricts degree of flexion of the knee joint through a multi-point fixation system to allow a range of motion or immobilization to the knee.
3 in stock
The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Tynor R.O.M. Knee Brace controls and restricts degree of flexion of the knee joint through a multi-point fixation system to allow a range of motion or immobilization to the knee. Universal design allows it to be used on most patients and for multiple orthopedic problems.
- Easy ROM angle adjustment
- One size fits all
- Sturdy and durable
- Controlled motion or Immobilization at any angle
- R.O.M. Dial with 0 to 120 degree flexion and 0 to 60 degree hyper extension. Provides locking at any angle or motion between any two angles, with intervals of 15 degrees. Has a pleasurable locking, using easy pull mechanism.
- Neoprene liner with silicone coating enhances product grip, prevents slippage and migration of product. It provides high cushioning and comfort. Reduces discomfort of tight straps.
- Ergonomic design, it is light in weight, has a bilateral symmetry, can be used for either leg. It has a universal design, one size fits all. It is easy to wear and remove.
- Straps with reverse buckle mechanism provide controlled tightening, enhanced grip and is easy to wear.
|Dimensions||24.5 × 20.7 × 5.8 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|