Tynor Pelvic Traction Kit with Weight Bag. Code G-24.
A traction system intended to apply uniform and controlled traction to the lumbar, sacral and thoracic areas of the vertebral column.
The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Pelvic Traction Kit?is a traction system intended to apply uniform and controlled traction to the lumbar, sacral and thoracic areas of the vertebral column. Pelvic traction belt, like a halter holds the pelvic area. Pelvic traction belt through its straps on the two sides get attached to the spreader bar, traction pulley bracket and the weights.
Pelvic traction kit comprises of a Pelvic Traction Belt, a Spreader Bar, Traction Pulley Bracket, a Traction Cord and a Weight Bag.
- Easy to use home/ hospital kit
- Adaptable to most beds
- Controlled and uniform traction
- Accurate focus of the traction force
- Designed to be conveniently used at homes or hospitals. Durable and sturdy for a long life and multiple use.
- Large hook loop area of the belt provides customized compression and flexibility in sizing. Oblique traction straps ensure the vector of the traction force on to the LS vertebras.
- Can be used in sleeping posture. Pulley is ergonomically designed to fit any bed side. Soft padded head halter provides a comfortable interface for the traction, is easy to wear and use.
- A complete solution, the Kit includes Traction Pulley Bracket. Cervical Traction Head Halter, Cervical Traction Spreader Bar, Traction Cord 10 ft., Traction Weight Bag.
Large, Medium, Small, XL
|Country of Origin