Tynor Leg Traction Brace. Code G-05.
A traction halter applied to the leg for below knee traction. It offers a distinct advantage of a very large holding surface area, ease of application and removal , reuse and patient comfort.
The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Tynor Leg Traction Brace is a traction halter applied to the leg for below knee traction. It offers a distinct advantage of a very large holding surface area, ease of application and removal , reuse and patient comfort.
- Easy application & removal
- Can be used for geriatric/ weak skin
- Ideal for sensitive skins.
- Easy monitoring
- Distributes pressure evenly
Product Features :
- Three-layered PU bonded fabric offers soft feel and plush looks through the top layer, comfortable cushioning through the middle Polyurethane layer and inner layer provides good frictional characteristics.
- Multiple hook loop closures ensure controlled compression, easy application and removal and no loosening of the brace.
- Large skin contact area ensures no vaso-constriction, eliminates need of an adhesive, ensures no skin peeling, compatible to weak or geriatric skins.
- It is convenient and quick to apply
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 4 cm|
Large, Medium, Small, XL
|Country of Origin||India|