Tynor Knee cap(Pair). Code D-04.
Provide mild compression, warmth & support to the knee joint, to allay pain and inflammation, generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports injury etc.
The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Tynor Knee Cap are tubular supports widely used in orthopedic practice to provide mild compression, warmth & support to the knee joint, to allay pain and inflammation, generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports injury etc.
- Four way stretch
- Uniform compression
- Simple pull on application
- Tapered shape and unique weave provides uniform compression throughout the surface of knee and firm support to the knee area.
- Bi-layered, cotton on the inside, a dermophillic interphase improves sweat absorption, comfort and compliance.
- Bi-layered, nylon on the outside ensures durability, improves aesthetics and color fastness.
- Four-way stretchable fabric, ensures effective compression along with comfort.
- Two layered with interwoven air space, retains body heat effectively, speeds up healing and allays pain.
|Dimensions||13 × 7.9 × 4.8 cm|
Large, Medium, Small, XL, XXL, XXXL
|Country of Origin||India|