The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Tynor Foot drop splint is designed with a dorsal shell made of polypropylene with a leaf spring action to arrest the plantar flexion movement and lift the foot. It supports and stabilizes the ankle and foot in all foot drop conditions. Designed to aid in swing phase toe clearance and to reduce plantar flexion impact in the early stance.
- Effective foot lift and leaf spring action
- Can be worn with any shoe
- Thin walled and light weight
- Made of Polypropylene for better life and durability. It has good resilience and a strong leaf spring action, which provides push required in the swing phase of the walk. Can be customized using hot air gun. Thin construction allows its use inside the shoe.
- Anatomical shape provides good weight distribution and maintains the foot in the functional, dorsiflexion position.
- Top Padding is made out of durable closed cell PE foam, which is hypoallergenic, latex free non-toxic and odorless. 3D air filled cushion pad provides the required comfort and air ventilation.
|Dimensions||20.8 × 15.4 × 4 cm|
Child, Large, Medium, Small, XL
|Country of Origin||India|