Tynor Bunion Splint-Universal size. Code K-14.
Designed to correct the hallux abducto valgus deformity of the big toe. When worn correctly, tightened soft tissues are elongated, the mal-positioning is corrected over time.
3 in stock
The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Tynor Bunion Splint is designed to correct the hallux abducto valgus deformity of the big toe. When worn correctly, tightened soft tissues are elongated, the mal-positioning is corrected over time. The device can also be worn as post – operative aid after bunion surgery to stabilize the corrected alignment. Dynamic Hinge action keeps the foot flexible. Use of device reduces rehab time.
- Highly effective
- Sleek and anatomical
- Dynamic motion hinge
- Day & Night Splint
- Wearable with shoe.
- Ergonomically designed, it is light in weight, has very thin construction, can be worn with shoes. Useful, both as a day & night device. Easy to clean and maintain. One size fits almost all sizes.
- The splint is anatomically contoured, rigid and robust. It is moulded from strong, high quality polymer.
- Dynamic hinge action allows walking; Metal riveted hinge Joint is very durable.
- 3D Cushion Pad is moulded from high quality polyethylene foam. It is washable, highly ventilated, It provides good cushioning and enhanced comfort.
- High quality tapes and fasteners are designed for prolonged use. They are soft to touch and feel, easy to wear and remove.
|Dimensions||29 × 37 × 13 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|