The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Calcium is an extremely vital nutrient in our body which is often considered to keep our bones fit and strong. Lesser known fact is that calcium ensures the normal functioning of nerves, cells and muscles as well. vitamin D3 helps the body to absorb calcium and phosphorous. The right amounts of vitamin D, calcium and phosphorus together play a crucial role in building a good health of bones.
In case of a calcium deficiency in the bloodstream, the body starts to utilize calcium from the bones thus making bones weak. Therefore it is important to provide the body with sufficient quantities of calcium and vitamin D. Shelcal 500mg Tablet is one such solution which contains 500mg calcium and Vitamin D3 (250IU) as active ingredients.
Product Features :
- Inadequate dietary intake
- Hypoparathyroidism (reduced production of parathyroid hormones which regulate the levels of calcium and phosphorous in the body)
- Kidney failure
- Pancreatitis (Inflammation of the pancreas)
- Certain medicines such as corticosteroids, anticonvulsants, and rifampicin
- Liver disease, causing low albumin levels which might affect calcium levels
Composition : Elemental calcium 500 MG+Vitamin D3 250 IU.
Common side effects :
- Vomiting & nausea
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling thirsty
- Bone pain
- Stomach pain
- Frequent urination
- Muscle weakness
- High level of calcium in urine
Dose : As directed by physician.
|Dimensions||00 × 00 × 00 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|