Nusobee Casein 1 infant formula TIN – 400 gm.
Nusobee is special formula meant for infants who are intolerant to lactose. It is suitable for babies from 0 to 6 months.
Out of stock
The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Nusobee Casein Stage 1 Lactose Free Formula is specially designed with Nutricia science for infants with lactose intolerance and diarrhoea. Easily digestible, Nusobee is a milk substitute which is completely lactose free and provides the nourishment through altered plant proteins.
Contains ingredients that support
- Easy Digestion: With maltodextrins and MCTs. Free of lactose for better tolerance during diarrhoea.
- Electrolyte Replenishment: With Sodium, Potassium and Chloride.
- Immune Function: With Vitamin A, C, E, Selenium and Zinc. Contains Nucleotides known to support immune function.
- Growth: Energy levels of 69 kcal/100ml, Protein – 1.8g/100ml.
- Strong Bones: With Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Vitamin D.
- Brain Development: With Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids (precursors of DHA and ARA), Taurine, Choline, Iron and Iodine.
Unboiled water, unsterilized bowl and spoon or incorrect dilution may endanger infant’s health. Prepare only one feed at a time. Use prepared feed immediately (within half an hour), otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
Infant milk substitute should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
Warning/Caution: Careful and hygienic preparation of infant milk substitute is most essential for health. Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant. Do not use fewer scoops then directed, since diluted feeds will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant
|Dimensions||20.6 × 15.2 × 5.8 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|