The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
• Nepro LP with Kidney Care is high in calories and lower in protein (compared to
Nepro HP) and provides complete renal nutrition scientifically designed to meet the
nutrient needs of non-dialyzed chronic kidney disease patients.
• It is designed with lower protein to help slow the progression of chronic kidney
disease and maintain nutrition status.
• Kidney care nutrition system comprise of:
o Heart healthy lipid blend: rich in monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and
omega-3fatty acids to support heart health meeting National Cholesterol
Education Program and American Diabetes Association guidelines.
o Carb steady advanced, slow-digesting, low GI carbohydrate complex to help
manage blood sugar response. Can fit into a diabetes management plan.
o Kidney friendly blend of phosphorus, potassium and sodium to help you
comply with current expert recommendations like European Best Practices
Group (EBPG), ESPEN, and US National Kidney Foundation
• It is high in calories and protein (10.6g/236ml serving) to help meet the nutritional
needs of chronic kidney disease patients.
• Can be taken as nutritious snack, supplement or as sole source of nutrition.
Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oils (high oleic sunflower oil, canola oil), milk protein concentrate, sucrose, fructooligosaccharides, Minerals*** (potassium citrate, magnesium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, calcium citrate, potassium hydroxide, sodium chloride, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, chromium chloride, potassium iodide, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite), flavoring, Vitamins** (choline chloride, ascorbyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, Vitamin E, mixed tocopherols, niacinamide, pantothenic acid, thiamine chloride hydrochloride, pyridoxine, Vitamin B2, Vitamin A palmitate, beta carotene, folic acid, d-biotin, Vitamin K1, Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol), Vitamin B12), l-carnitine, taurine and Antioxidants (soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols).
• Not for Parenteral or IV use.
• Not for people with galactosemia or undergoing dialysis.
• Not intended for use in children unless recommended by physician or a qualified healthcare professional.
|Dimensions||14.6 × 9.9 × 16.5 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|