The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
MOIZ cream contains Cetyl alcohol which is a moisturizer used to treat sensitive, dry and itchy skin. It has cleansing and moisturizing property. It prevents loss of water from the outer layer of the skin. This helps in relieving dryness and leaves the skin soft and hydrated. Dry skin is caused due to loss of water in the upper layer of the skin. MOIZ works by forming an oily layer on the top of the skin which helps to retains water in the skin thus keeping it hydrated.
- Moiz Cream is a daily moisturizer that Biomimic the normal skin lipids and proteins
- Strengthen skin barrier function
- Retains natural skin moisture
- Maintains skin integrity
- Prevents dryness and itching
- Makes the skin soft smooth and supple
- Ideally suitable as a daily moisturizer, for plaque psoriasis and atopic dermatitis
Cetyl Alcohol 2% w/w, Shea Butter, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylic-capric Triglyceride, Light Liquid Paraffin, Cetearyl olivate, PEG-4 Olivate, Stearic acid, Glycerin, Propylene glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate.
Direction for use:
Use this MOIZ CREAM as prescribed by your doctor. It is for external use only. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying.
|Country of Origin||India|