The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Female genital tract is susceptible to microbial and fungal infections. Malnutrition, poor hygiene further impairs host response, increasing susceptibility to vaginal infection and inflammation (vaginitis). FEMIPLEX gel is used for the treatment of recurrent vaginitis. FEMIPLEX contains potent astringents like Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa) and Panchavalkal, which arrest excessive vaginal discharge. Ingredients like Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata), Neem (Azadirachta indica) exert antimicrobial, antifungal and antiinflammatory actions and hence, FEMIPLEX effectively treats vaginitis and minimizes recurrence.
Product Features :
- Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
- Aids treatment of vaginitis
- Arrests excessive vaginal discharge
- It has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Ashoka and Lodhra act as astringent and arrest excessive vaginal discharge
- It is useful in treating itching and burning sensation in the vaginal area
- It assists treatment of vaginitis
Ashoka, Lodhra, Gokshura, Mehendi, Daruhaldi and Guduchi.
We recommend you to consult the physician for correct dosage to suit your condition.
|Dimensions||00 × 00 × 00 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|