The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Sébium Night Peel offers the efficacy of a gentle peel at home for combination to oily skin with blemishes :
– 15% Glycolic acid provides it with its peeling action. This AHA acid is naturally found in fruit and is frequently used by dermatologists for peels due to its high efficacy and tolerance. It has surface keratolytic action. It reduces blemishes and scarring while restoring radiance by promoting skin renewal.
-the exclusive Fluidactiv™ patented complex biologically regulates sebum quality, keeping pores from becoming clogged and limiting the formation of blemishes
– D-Panthenol offers restructuring and soothing properties.
Product Features :
- Reduces spots and blemishes
- Reveals skin radiance
- Smoothes and refines skin texture : gentle peeling effect
- Very good skin tolerance – Non-comedogenic
Aqua/water/eau, Glycolic acid, Sodium hydroxide, Panthenol, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, Dipropylene glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Mannitol, Propyl gallate, Xylitol, Sodium metabisulfite, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Laminaria ochroleuca extract and Fragrance (parfum).
How to use :
STEP 1 : Apply to clean and dry, non-irritated skin in the evening only for 4 weeks.
STEP 2 : Rinse face in the morning.
STEP 3 : Take a one-month break between uses.
STEP 4 : Can be used as a dermatological pre-peel before an aesthetic procedure, to prepare the skin.
Make at least 1 month break between application periods. Sensitive skin may experience feelings of discomfort or slight redness; if this occurs apply less frequently. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid repeated and prolonged sun exposure during use. In the case of sun exposure, use suitable sun protection.
|Dimensions||00 × 00 × 00 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|