The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Sébium Hydra is specifically formulated to biologically counteract temporary side effects of dermatological treatments:
– The moisturising (glycerine) and biomimetic restructuring (ceramides) agents combat desquamation and sensation of tightness.
– The anti-irritating properties of enoxolon and allantoin soothe and reduce redness.
– The exclusive Fluidactiv™ patented complex biologically regulates sebum quality, keeping pores from becoming clogged and limiting the formation of blemishes.
Product Features :
- Intensely moisturizes
- Limits sensation of tightness
- Soothes redness and relieves the skin
- Very good tolerance – Non-comedogenic – Can be used as make-up base
Aqua/water/eau, Glycerin, Paraffinum liquidum/mineral oil/huile minerale, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Dipropylene glycol, Xylitol, Bis-peg/ppg-16/ 16 peg/ppg-16/16 dimethicone, Sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Glycyrrhetinic acid, Tocopheryl acetate, Polysorbate 80, Disodium edta, Allantoinm, Fructooligosaccharides, Mannitol, Propylene glycol, Cetrimonium bromide, Ceramide 3, Rhamnose, Ginkgo biloba leaf extract, Dodecyl gallate, Laminaria ochroleuca extract and Fragrance (parfum).
How to use :
Once or twice a day
STEP 1 : Apply once or twice a day to skin cleansed with Sébium Gel moussant (Foaming gel) or Sébium H2O.
STEP 2 : Gently massage until absorbed.
If problems persist, consult a healthcare professional.
|Dimensions||00 × 00 × 00 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|