Aimil Muscalt Forte Oil Spray 60ml
Naturally helps to heal aches and pains without pills or tablets.
Pack Size : Bottle of 30 ml
3 in stock
The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Muscalt Forte is a powerful combination of high potency extracts from the tested herbs, derived from nature’s flora, which provides natural anti-inflammatory response, promotes anti-oxidant joints protection, protects the cartilage thereby, maintain joint health & mobility. Muscalt Forte prevents deterioration in joint and helps delay the progression of joints disorder by nourishing the tissues with vital phytonutrients.
Muscalt Forte is a non-steroidal, non-habit forming natural formula, free from untoward effects like hyper acidity, gastric irritation, nausea & vomiting. Muscalt Forte is available in syrup, tablet and spray oil forms. Both oral and local use of Muscalt Forte fastens the recovery process.
Product Features :
- Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
- Promotes anti-oxidant joint protection, protects cartilage.
- Nourishes joints with vital phyto-nutrients
- Maintains joints health & mobility, provides targeted relief
- Muscalt Forte Syrup fortified with the unique benefits of Salaiguggul, vanya ashwagola, devdaru, amaltas, patola & more herbs targeted to relieve pain, swelling & inflammation.
- Muscalt Forte is enriched with immune modulatory herbs to fight immune response to ache i.e. guduchi, ashwagandha & pippali.
- Muscalt Forte effectively regulates metabolism, reduces the formation of toxins “AAMA” and also facilitates their gentle elimination through GIT by kutaki, haritaki, amaltas & punernava.
- Fortified with adaptagenic, rejuvenative & energising phyto constituents like shilajeet, ashwagandha, asparagus etc.
- Powerfully prevents & treats issues with joint deterioration.
- As supportive therapy for OA & RA.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal.), Erand (Ricinus communis L.), Devdaru (Cedrus deodara (Roxb.) Loud.), Guduchi (Tinospora cardifolia (Willd.) Miers), Guggulu (Commiphora wightii (Arn.) Bhandari, ), Kuchla (Strychnos nux-vomica ), Sunthi (Zingiber officinale), Punernava (Boerhavia diffusa L.), Kutaki (Picrorhiza kurroa Royle ex Benth), Shilajeet Sudh (Purified Black Bitumen), Pippali (Piper longum), Haridra (Curcuma longa L. ), Badi Ilayachi (Amomum subulatum Roxb. ), Shatavar (Asparagus racemosus), Gokhru (Tribulus terrestis L), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Amaltas (Cassia fistula L.), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula Retz), Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata)
Oil liberally on affected area, gently massage twice or thrice daily including one at bed time, leaving it overnight.
(We Recommend You To Consult The Physician For Correct Dosage To Suit Your Condition)
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|