The product images shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Amroid Ointment acts as haemostatic, anti-inflammatory and it eases the discomfort of piles (hemorrhoids). It is useful in conditions like bleeding piles, non-bleeding piles, inflamed piles, colitis, chronic constipation and allied complications.
Product Features :
- Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
- Provides complete and comprehensive management in 1 and 2 degree piles
- Acts as supportive therapy in 3rd and 4th degree piles
- Strengthens the blood capillaries, checks blood loss and stops bleeding
- Relieves itching, pain and burning sensation by decreasing inflammation
- Acts against a wide range of micro-organisms like bacteria, fungi, protozoa and hence keeps a check on infections
- Accelerates wound healing, and checks complications to develop
- Regulates bowel movement
Haritaki (Terminalia chebula Retz), Inderjav (Holarrhena pubescens Wall. ex G.Don ), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Priyangu (Callicarpa macrophylla), Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea), Amla (Phyllanthus emblica L.), Amaltas (Cassia fistula L.), Kutaki (Picrorhiza kurroa Royle ex Benth), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal.), Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare), Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica L.), Sunthi (Zingiber officinale), Vidanga / Vavding (Embelia ribes), Raal (Shorea robusta Gaertn.), Khun Kharaba (Daemonorops draco), Shilajeet Sudh (Purified Black Bitumen), Ghrit Kumari (Aloe vera (L.) Burm.f.), Palash (Butea monosperma), Lajjalu (Mimosa pudica L.), Haridra (Curcuma longa L. ), Hirabol / Raktbol (Commiphora myrrh), Chameli (Jasminum officinale Linn.), Mahaneem (Melia azedarach L.), Pippali (Piper longum), Jimikand (Amorphophallus paeoniifolius), Durva (Cynodon dactylon), Nariyal (Cocos nucifera), Mochras / Salmali (Bombax ceiba L.), Bhilawa (Semecarpus anacardium), Nirgundi (Vitex negundo), Tambul / Pan Patr (Piper betle), Snuhi (Euphorbia neriifolia), Tankan (Sudh) (Borax), Tuth (Bhasam) (Copper Sulphate)
Apply gently on affected area using applicator twice or thrice a day before and after defecation or at bed time
(We Recommend You To Consult The Physician For Correct Dosage To Suit Your Condition)
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|